We’re very pleased to have support from several organizations for translations of the Reporting Framework and its implementation guidance. As translations are published, they are made available for download on this page.
The following translations are available for download:
- The Polish translation was completed in 2015 in a process led by the Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business (PIHRB). In 2015, Shift partnered with the PIHRB to deliver a day-long workshop in Warsaw for Polish companies on the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the Reporting Framework. In 2016, the translated edition of the Framework and its implementation guidance was published on the website of the Polish Ministry of Economic Development (direct download link here) and is referenced in guidance on reporting standards by the Ministry. | See PIHRB’s blog about the importance of the translation
- The French translation of the UNGP Reporting Framework is available for download here. This translation is generously supported by entreprises pour les droits de l’homme – edh in France. Translation of the implementation guidance to the Reporting Framework is currently underway. When it is available, we will publish it here.
The following translations are in progress. At this time, all the translations in progress are expected to be published in spring or summer 2017.
- The Spanish translation is in progress, supported by Framework early adopter company Newmont.
- The German translation is in progress, supported by the German Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
- The Chinese translation is in progress, supported by Microsoft.
- The Japanese translation is in progress, supported by Ajinomoto, E-Square and EY Japan.
We welcome financial support for translations of the Reporting Framework. If you are interested in supporting a translation, please contact us. Thank you.